Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Facial Masques

Gelatin - This method works like a giant biore strip that is supposed to take out black heads... I just noticed that it also ripped off all the fine hair off my face as well (when you apply keep away from under eyes and eyebrows). Take one unflavored/uncolored package of gelatin and mix it with 1&1/2 tablespoons of milk, heat for 15 seconds and then apply to face (use common sense and don't put it on your face if it is scalding). Leave it on till it dries and hardens (30 minutes) then peel it off your face. Remember to wash face before and after you try this. The smell isn't wonderful but your skin will feel super soft which makes it totally worth it. 
 
Everything you will need: Gelatine package and milk.
Note : You might think it’s a great idea to put this on your neck, shoulders, chest.... wrong don't do this! Very very bad idea ha ha ha I learned the hard/painful way.






Eminence Organic Skin Care Masque - This is one product that I get super excited about! They are a little pricey $52.00 for a 2 oz container but totally worth it. The first time I tried this was at a spa in Washington State, my mom and I had gone in for some pampering for our birthday (we share the same birthday), we both ended up buying product... When my mom realized how much she spent she returned hers. I on the other hand kept and used mine the rest of the summer. I was amazed by how it made my skin feel. I bought the Pink Grapefruit Vitality Masque and I loved it. 

Clay Masques - I have the LancĂ´me Purifying Mineral Mask with White Clay, I use it from time to time but haven’t been super impressed with it thus far. It costs $32.00 for a 3.4 oz bottle. My recommendation is to save your money and get the Eminence products they are amazing and you will feel the difference right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...