Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hair Extentions



Sew in Weft - This is done with claps and sewing. Minimal damage to hair, hurts the first time it is sewn in to your head because they try and get it real tight. You have to get used to styling with the weft and learn how to hide the bump. Maintenance for me was every 3-4 weeks which can get expensive. I also have super silky hair which means the hair was always slipping out, sometimes as quickly as 4 days after application. 









Beads - These are small portions of hair you adhere directly to strands of your own hair.



Note:  My hair is fine textured so this was not a good thing for my hair! The beads would tear my hair out and/or would totally slip out of place in a few days. In the end my hair ended up super short from all the damage.  I have a friend who does this and loves it but I'm guessing her hair is more durable than mine is.








Clip Ins - These are great if you just want your hair to look longer or more full. You can take them out/put them in at anytime and they will not damage your hair and the maintenance is super minimal. I suggest these to any/every one. Make sure you get them by a professional stylist who matches your hair color, cuts the extensions to your preference and teaches you how to apply them correctly.
Note: This is a no brainer but just in case anyone forgets to think... TAKE OUT BEFORE YOU SWIM OR BATH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...