Friday, June 8, 2018


Modern Girl with Vintage Style

Neon Yellow Sweet Pea Strapless Swim Suit 
Swimwear is a particular passion of mine.  I was a lifeguard for six years (during high school and in college).  After spending all day every day in a swimsuit I feel most comfortable in swimwear.  
Light Pink Andy Asymmetrical Swim Suit with Ruffle

Like my other designs my swimwear has elements of the classical body flattering style and of modern comfort.  I've handpicked the fabrics so you can have a modern twist to classic styles-swim suits that 
Blue Citrus Sweet Pea Strapless Swim Suit with Ruffle

(if you follow the washing instructions and avoid highly chlorinated hot tubs) will last for years.  

Dark Floral Strapless Sweet Pea Swim Suit 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...