Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Summer Must Have's for 2013


Summer Must Have's

Pleated Skirt - My new obsession is the pleated skirt, it makes your legs look skinny and you can dress this up for a day in the office or dress it down for a morning at the farmers market.


Light Summer Dress - The knee length summer dress is going to be the must have for summer in 2013.  Pick something light weight and springy or light color (floral and pastels are "In").  If you want something longer the maxi dress has been "In" for a couple of years. T his might be the tail end of that trend but I like that they are not as trendy as they have been in the past.  What ever you choose ,make sure it's comfortable you want something you can wear around the house or while you are out to lunch.

Jean Shorts - The trusty comfortable all American look is still "in".  For me, I like a little longer short because it looks comfortable but not too grungy.  Check these cute sorts out, I know AMAZING.

Basic White Tee - Crisp Clean Comfortable.

Pastel Swim Suit - Flowery Swim Suits this might be the only year you can do this, so buy up now and enjoy while you can because next year this could be a big no no.

Aviator Sun Glasses - I know the Ray Bans were all the rage last year and the big breakfast at Tiffany's (bug eye) glasses are classic but I like the Aviators.  So for this beauty blog, I am recommending a well fitting pair for the summer.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...