Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Tankini's are in production!!!

With the swim line in full swing I recieved feed back from serveral people asking for tankini's.  Trying to meet those requests I designed two tankini's for this swim season.

Asymmetrical Tankini:
The Andy Asymetrical one piece was such a great suit that I thought it would be a fun suit to modify into a tankiki.  
It's called the Andy Asymmetrical after my sister Andrea; she was the first of my siblings to be a lifeguard and she is timeless, sporty and beautiful.
Here is a picture of the prototype tankini.





Krista Halter and Spencer Bottoms

Krista Halter Top: 


My friend Krista pulled me aside and was telling me she only wears bikini's because she doesn't find one pieces and tankini's sexy enough. 
After picking her brain I was able to find a one piece that she thought was sexy.
Even though it wasn't one I would have picked (the keyhole was huge like collarbone to belly button and there was no support for the bust) I liked the halter and key hole idea.
If this suit sells well I will modify it to be a one piece.
Pictured is a prototype of the Krista top and the Spencer bottoms.
Spencer Bottoms:
One of my brothers closest friends is a girl named Spencer and she is a fashion icon.  She was sporting bottoms high waisted and cross hatching, I fell in love with the idea and created a pair of my own inspired by her.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...